Thursday, September 19, 2019

my LIGHT


He silently entered my darkroom.

He painted it in light colours. 

He showed me how beautiful my room could look.

I got down my bed,  took some bright colours and joined him. 

I was painting for the whole day silently, without any thought or emotion. 

I went deep into the colours that I didn't notice him leaving.

After a while, I turned back to him proudly.

But I didn't find him in my room.

I searched for him again and again and again,

But I didn't find him anywhere.

Then I said to myself, " He left... leaving your room dark again". 

I tried painting it again, for the whole night,  with disturbing thoughts and emotions.

I saw the room becoming darker than before.

I was tired.  My body started to pain,  so did my soul. 

I sat down on the floor helpless,
looking at the opening through which he entered earlier.
silently waiting for him to come back,
.
.

.

and the next day,
he did.
To paint me again with Joy.

"my LIGHT"

No comments:

Post a Comment